Universal Equipment (Pty) Ltd has an Internship vacancy for a Junior Graphic Designer based at its Head Office in Port Elizabeth for a period of 10 months. The successful candidate will assist the Marketing Director with day-to-day internal design work overseeing strategic projects from concept brief to print.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• A National Diploma/Degree in Graphic design or any related creative field experience
• Over 2 year’s experience in the same role
• Knowledge of printing and preparing designs for print
• Good knowledge of typography with attention to detail and a meticulous eye for layout
• A presentable portfolio of work
• Great Adobe suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw)
• Own computer with latest versions of above-mentioned Adobe programs
• Driver’s License required
• Work hands-on with the Marketing Director to assist with brand content, social media content, and all other branding content required.
• Prepare mock-ups and present back to the marketing director before final design/concept.
• Accurately roll out design briefs across a variety of divisions with quick turn-around times
• Follow and keep up business brand identity and guidelines
• Communicate with internal team about progress of projects
• Assist with in-house content creatives such a video’s edits, graphic edits
• Process monthly orders and signage requirements
• Do in-house photoshoot of products when required
• Manage contact management system (Compile & update Client lists)
• Update archive of all printing collateral
• Editing and etching of product photos
• Follow up with suppliers
• Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
Interested candidates can forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com